Springfield Armory SAINT 5.56 NATO AR-15 Rifle with M-Lok Handguard
Springfield Armory’s SAINT rifle is an AR-15 with premium components selected for rugged reliability and strict performance. This version of Springfield armory saint is M-Lok compatible and is housed in 5.56 NATO. Whether you’re looking for a formidable personal defense weapon or a nice-looking piece, the SAINT rifle fits the bill.
This is the HOLY for the rugged individualist who appreciates the classics. Lightweight, mid-length direct gas impact operating system delivers excellent reliability. Bravo Company’s high-end furniture combines comfort with ample M-Lok space so you can customize your SAINT to fit your unique personality. The traditional front sight base is unbreakable and foolproof. A 16″ melonite-coated chrome molybdenum vanadium swivel cask strikes the perfect balance between compact portability and rugged performance.
Springfield SAINT AR Rifle Features and Specifications:
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm NATO/.223 Remington
- Upper Receiver: Forged Type III Hard-Coat Anodized, 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Lower Receiver: Forged Type III Hard-Coat Anodized, 7075 T6 Aluminum w/ Accutite Tension System
- Barrel Material: Chrome Moly Vanadium
- springfield armory saint rifle
- Barrel Finish: Melonite Finish
- Barrel Length: 16 Inches
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Gas System: Direct Impingement Mid-Length Pinned Gas Block
- Trigger: Nickel-Boron Coated GI Trigger
- Sights: A2 Front Sight and Low-Profile Adjustable Flip-Up Rear
- Trigger Guard: BCM GUNFIGHTER
- Pistol Grip: BCM GUNFIGHTER Mod 3
- Handguard: M-Lok BCM GUNFIGHTER PMCR
- Stock: BCM GUNFIGHTER Mod 0
- Buffer Assembly: Carbine “H” Heavy Tungsten Buffer
- Receiver Extension: Mil-Spec
- Charging Handle: GI-Style
- BCG: Enhanced M16, MPT, Melonite Finish w/ 9310 Steel Bolt
- Magazine: (1) 30-Round Magpul PMAG
- Length: 35.5″ Extended/ 32.25″ Collapsed
- All firearm sales are final. NO RETURNS.
- Return to manufacturer for warranty service.
- The actual buyer must pick up from the FFL dealer who will conduct the background check. Learn More
- Firearm transfer must be the actual transferee/buyer. Click Here to see BATFE form “Transaction Record Part 1”.
- Firearms are only available for purchase online.