Springfield Armory HELLCAT 9mm Semi-Auto Pistol 3″ Barrel 13 +1 Bullets Desert FDE
Springfield Armory hellcat 9mm is pleased to introduce the HELLCAT! This 9mm pistol is the highest capacity micro-compact pistol and has proven to be the next generation of defensive/portable firearms. The 3″ barrel micro-compact polymer pistol has a 13+1 capacity and uses the 13+1 capacity of the included extended magazine, making it the smallest pistol with the largest capacity.
The Springfield armory hellcat recall features a tough Cerakote finish that provides extreme corrosion resistance and attractive difference to the black Melonite finish on the hammer-forged barrel.
- springfield armory hellcat 9mm holster
- Adaptive grip texture allows for everyday wear; This seamless pressure-activated grip texture features pyramid shapes that reduce wear and tear on clothing yet provide a firm grip for shooting.
- High visibility U-Dot fixed sights.
- Tactical rear sight allows for one-handed biking against a hard object
- U-Dot Sight provides the ability to locate your front view for precise shot placement quickly. The company features high visibility tritium and luminescent front sight.
- Superior sliding teeth for positive engagement
- Standard accessory rail
- 3″ hammer-forged steel barrel is treated with Melonite
- 1:10 turn
- Slide machined from billet steel with Melonite treatment for strength and corrosion resistance.
- Charged chamber indicator
- External extractor reliably ejects spent casings
- All critical internal parts are treated with Melonite
- High-hand extended beavertail positions the hand closer to the bore axis to control muzzle twist and recoil
- Forward index point with Adaptive Grip surface molded into the frame
- Flat catalyst body with nickel boron plated trigger group for consistent trigger pull
- A trimmed trigger guard provides more control and a comfortable grip
- Reversible Release Mag
- Dual captive recoil bound with entire length guide rod
- HELLCAT has a thin profile; 1″ wide
- Micro-Compact Gun Measurements; 4″ tall, 6″ long, 1″ wide
- Weighs 18.3 ounces
- Includes two journals; one 11+1 and one 13+1 with extended grip