Why choose savage stevens 555 silver single barrel booby trap shotguns?
Stevens has combined performance and value in their new 555 Single Barrel Trap shotgun. Its lightweight aluminum receiver is scaled to size and incorporates a steel insert that reinforces the gap, minimizing weight and maximizing strength.
Where is the savage arms stevens 555 Over and Under Shotgun made?
Savage Arms bought the firm in 1920, and the Stevens brand has flourished for decades under the Savage banner. Stevens always had a reputation for producing inexpensive yet well-built guns, and that tradition continues today. The new Model 555 over-and-under shotgun is true to that tradition. The 555 models are manufactured in Turkey.
Specifications and Features:
- Savage/Stevens 23224.
- Single Barrel Break Action Shotgun.
- 12 Gauge.
- 26″ Carbon Steel Chrome Lined Barrel.
- 3″ Chamber (Accepts 2-3/4″ Or 3″ Shotshells).
- 1 Round.
- Raised and Ventilated Rib with Bead Sight.
- Adjustable Comb Height.
- Lightweight Aluminum Alloy Silver Receiver.
- Manual Safety.
- Manual Extractor.
- Compact Stock.
- Length of Pull 13.75″.
- Overall Length 42.5″.
- Overall Weight 6.8 lbs.
- Turkish Walnut Stock/Forend.
- Oil Wood Finish.
- Semi Gloss Barrel/Receiver Finish.
- Three Chokes.