Sauer & Sohn S100 Cherokee
The Sauer & Sohn S100 Cherokee is so much more than your typical run-of-the-mill entry-level bolt action hunting rifle! Based on their excellent S100 Classic, the 100 Cherokee features a durable all-weather Tundra Green Cerakote finish on the barrel and receiver. With a free float cold hammer-forged original Sauer barrel and EVER REST action bedding, the Sauer 100 Cherokee boasts superior accuracy.
The silky-smooth action has a short 60-degree bolt action and a rock-solid lock. It has a single-stage adjustable trigger and a three-position safety. But the ERGO MAX polymer stock stands out, crafted from geometry taken from Sauer’s premium rifle lines! The ERGO MAX improves your eye’s alignment with the optic, reducing recoil and directing it downward. But the cylinder head is molded with a genuinely neutral cast to be exceedingly comfortable for right and left-hand shooters.
So, the combination of Woodland Digi Camo on the stock and Tundra Green Cerakote finish allows this gun to fade and melt away into the background of almost any environment. Custom-built quality at a fraction of the price, the Sauer 100 classic is waiting to become your next Go-To hunting rifle!
Sauer Model 100 Cherokee Specifications and Features:
- Sauer & Sohn item number: S1CH65C
- bolt action rifle
- 6.5mm Creedmoor
- three-position safety
- Single-stage adjustable trigger from 2.2 to 4.4 lbs.
- ERGO MAX synthetic stock with neutral cast iron
- 5-round detachable box magazine
- 22″ cold hammer-forged Sauer barrel with 1:9 twist
- Three-lug bolt head with 60 degrees bolt rise
- Drilled and wiped for Remington 700 scope bases
- EVER Catnap Action Bedding
- Overall Length: 42″
- Weight: 6.79 pounds