The .38 Special, also commonly known as .38 S&W Special (not to be confused with .38 S&W), .38 Smith & Wesson Special, .38 Spl, .38 Spc, (pronounced “thirty-eight special”), or 9x29mmR is mostly used for law enforcement and self-defense.
.38 Special, HANDGUN AMMO
Hornady Critical Defense, .38 Special, FTX, 110 Grain, 500 Rounds
- Caliber: .38 Special
- Bullet Weight: 110 grain
- Bullet Style: FTX®
- Muzzle Velocity: 1,010 FPS
- Muzzle Energy: 249 ft.-lbs.
- Ballistic Coefficient: .131 (G1)
- Case Type: Nickel-plated brass
- Primer Type: Boxer, reloadable